Aillio Bullet R1V2 Coffee Roaster
Silipo Coffee is proud to be the official distributor and repairer of Aillio Bullet coffee roasters for the Gold Coast and surrounds.
The Aillio Bullet R1V2 is a 1kg roaster with an abundance of features and technology allowing for control, precision and limitless exploration for the development of coffee.
Induction heating together with an infrared bean temperature sensor (IBTS) makes the Bullet an exceptionally efficient roaster with instantaneous reactions to adjustments and real time data presented throughout the roast.
The IBTS has zero lag time providing the flexibility to roast from 200g up to 1kg with consistency across the batch sizes.
Software program, RoasTime, logs bean temperature data as well as every roast for your reference and study. Each roast is recorded with the ability to playback so you can duplicate a roast profile which you like, and tweak variables where required.
Demonstrations of the Bullet R1V2 are available and we encourage to you contact us here to book in for the next available demonstration.
|Dimensions||75 × 31 × 42 cm|
The Nitty Gritty:
- Induction heating.
- 1550W power.
- 30◦c maximum recommended ambient temperature.
- Multi-vane, 5.9L solid drum.
- 78mm removable aluminium centrifugal fan for easy cleaning.
- Bean loading via funnel.
- Manual bean ejection.
- Detachable bean cooling tray, fan cooling, connected to underside of roaster.
- Maximum 245◦C bean roast temperature.
- Detachable chaff collector.
- Minimum 100g, maximum 1kg roast capacity.
- 100kg monthly capacity.
- Electronics over temperature on both PCB’s.
- Heater over temperature protection.
- Fan lock protection on all fans.
- System status is monitored on all major components.
- Weight 18kg.
- L 59cm x W 31cm x H 42 cm (L: 75cm including bean cooler).