ECM Casa V
The ECM Casa V is a small compact espresso machine which is both practical and powerful. The Casa V is a single boiler machine made of polished stainless steel. The body, with its rounded edges, is crafted by hand and with a width of 20.5cm, it is suitable for small kitchens.
|Dimensions||35 × 21 × 44 cm|
The Nitty Gritty:
- Very short heat-up phase (approx. 5-7 mins).
- Manually adjustable brewing pressure for optimum pleasure.
- Movable steam wand.
- Ergonomic chromed filter holder with filters for 1 or 2 cups.
- New water tank with water tank adapter.
- Very short heat-up phase for steam dispersion.
- Efficient temperature stability through solid, high-quality brass boiler.
- 2.8L water tank.
- 0.4L boiler.
- Weight 14kg.
- W 21cm x D 35cm x H 44cm (without portafilter).