The ECM Controvento is ECM’s newest member and by far one of the most serious. ECM have always been at the top of their game and this coffee machine means business.
The Controvento is ECM’s first dual boiler coffee machine. It boasts of having an extra quiet pump as well as variable PID controls on both stainless steel boilers and the convenience of switchable water supply. It has a unique, modern and extravagant design and features an LED illuminated back panel. It would look good in any home, office or small espresso bar.
|Dimensions||65.3 × 44.5 × 44 cm|
The Nitty Gritty:
- ECM E61 brew group.
- Stainless steel coffee boiler and steam boiler.
- PID display for the individual temperature regulation of both boilers.
- PID display indicating the brewing time in seconds.
- Rotary pump for quiet operation.
- Professional tilt valve technology.
- LED illuminated Lucite back plate.
- Extravagant device feet.
- On/Off switch for steam boiler.
- Boiler insulation
- Switchable from water tank to fixed water connection.
- Drainage hook-up for residual water is possible.
- 2 ergonomically angled ECM filter carriers with balanced weight distribution.
- 3L water tank.
- 0.75L brew boiler.
- 2L steam boiler.
- 1 x 1400W element and 1 x 1000W element.
- Weight 35kg.
- W 44.5cm x D 65.3cm x H 44cm (without portafilter).