No products in the cart.
The ECM Controvento is ECM’s newest member and by far one of the most serious. ECM have always been top of their game and this coffee machine means business. It is ECM’s first Dual Boiler coffee machine. It boasts having an extra quite pump. Variable PID controls on both stainless steel boilers and the convenience of switchable water supply. The machine has an internal water tank and can also be connected to mains water. It has a unique modern and extravagant style as it’s design. It features an LED illuminated back panel. It would look good in any home, office or small espresso bar.
Following are the most important data on the first dual-boiler espresso machine from ECM:
- PID-display for the individual temperature
regulation of both boilers
- PID-display indicating the brewing time
- ECM E61 brew group
- Rotary pump for quiet operation
- LED illuminated Lucite back plate
- Stainless steel boilers
- On/off switch for the steam boiler
- Boiler insulation
- Switchable from water tank to fixed water connection
- Drainage hook-up for residual water is possible.