The ECM Synchronika is by far the most superior home coffee machine on the market. Boasting dual boilers with PID control setting to easily adjust. Integrated chrome group handles and matching lever.
The ECM Synchronika is easily switched between its water tank for on the go and being able to be plumbed into the mains water supply, one switch and it’s all done. It has innovative soft infusion technology for better extractions and at the flick of a switch the water and steam boiler can be switched off, saving energy when only using the machine for espresso.
|Dimensions||49 × 33.5 × 41 cm|
The Nitty Gritty:
- Dual boiler.
- ECM E61 brew group.
- Steam boiler can be turned off independently via On/Off switch.
- Subtle, silver coloured display showing individual adjustment of the temperature in both boilers, the brew time in seconds and a reminder for group cleaning.
- Quiet rotary pump.
- Switchable from water tank to fixed water connection.
- Large boiler and pump pressure gauge in retro look.
- Professional tilting valve technology in an extravagant design with ergonomic movement mechanics.
- 2 ergonomically angled ECM filter carriers with balance weight distribution.
- High end “no burn” steam and hot water wands.
- 2L water tank.
- 0.75L brew boiler.
- 2L steam boiler.
- 1 x 1400W element and 1 x 1200W element.
- Weight 30kg.
- W 33.5cm x D 49 cm x H 41cm (without portafilter).