No products in the cart.
Hario Buono kettle
The Hario Buono pouring kettle. The is the perfect tool for those wishing to improve their technique and brews when using pourover brewers like the V60.
An impressive combination of form and function, this handsome kettle is the perfect companion for pour-over coffee brewers. Customize your coffee – its long narrow spout is designed for precise pouring, allowing you to easily control the speed and placement of hot water throughout the brewing process.
- Stainless-steel kettle with an ergonomic design.
- Slender spout for slow, steady and controlled pouring.
- Slow and precise pouring ensures even saturation and prolonged extraction of grounds for a flavorful, full-bodied and complex cup of coffee.
- Works perfectly with the Hario V60 ceramic coffee drippers and Hario Woodnecks.
The thinner ‘swan neck’ spout allows for a slow pour rate, and greater accuracy in the pour enabling you to dispense water right where you want it. This means you can make sure all the coffee gets evenly saturated in the bloom stage, and then make sure the water is added slowly and carefully during the brew so that the resulting cup is as evenly extracted and delicious as possible.
The Hario Buono Kettle is one of the most popular pour over brewing kettles around and for good reason. The Hario Buono has a large capacity (1.2 liters / 40.5 ounces or 1.0 liters / 33.8 ounces) and is more affordable than most pouring kettles.
- Durable stainless steel
- Flat bottom for use on stoves
- 1200- or 1000-ml (40.5- or 33.8-ounce) capacity
- Low-mounted spout for an easier, more comfortable pour
- Made in Japan