Quick Mill Aquila PID (with rotary pump)
The Quick Mill Aquila PID (with rotary pump) is a top quality compact domestic machine. It has many features including E61 group head, PID temperature control and a large 1.8L heat exchange boiler which allows you to brew, steam and use hot water simultaneously without affecting your pressure and temperature control. Finished in high quality stainless steel and sporting a commercial rotary pump which allows you to connect to mains pressure when you no longer wish to use the 3l inbuilt water tank
|Dimensions||47 × 31 × 44 cm|
The Nitty Gritty:
- Stand-by mode.
- Rotary pump.
- Adjustable pump pressure from side panel.
- PID control.
- Stainless steel steam and hot water arms.
- Adjustable for direct water connection.
- Certified security valve.
- Expansion valve for adjustment of brew pressure.
- Sensor and alarm sound for low water.
- Security thermostat.
- 3L water tank.
- 1.8L copper boiler.
- 1500W element.
- Weight 20kg.
- W 31cm x D 40cm x H 44cm.