No products in the cart.
Rocket Espresso R58
The R58 is a dual boiler model which provides exceptional temperature stability for the brew boiler and increased levels of both steam pressure and hot water supply from the service boiler.
Using the detachable electronic display, the temperature for both boilers can be set and adjusted with ease. The home barista can search and experiment with a range of flavours found over varying temperatures when using the same coffee.
Further control of the R58 is offered by being able to manually adjust the commercial grade rotary pump using the external fitting found on the base of the machine, allowing fine tuning of the espresso extraction pressure.
The streamlined appearance and styling from Rocket Espresso compliment the internal build quality and functionality so that this model has a polished finish in every aspect
- A dual boiler PID model offering the ability to increase or decrease the temperatures within each boiler
- Brew Boiler 0.58 Litres and Steam 1.8 Litres
- Detachable Rocket communication pod
- The commercial grade rotary pump and motor provide the option of connecting to a mains water supply or running from the 2.5 litre internal reservoir
- E61 style group head
- 10 amp/ 1400 watts
- Cool touch steam assembly
- Dimensions ( w x d x h) mm 310 x 440 x 385
- Weight 29 kg
Free shipping on all products. Australia wide only.