Rocket Giotto Cronometro
$4,099.00 – $4,649.00
With the Rocket Giotto Cronometro, the engineers worked in reverse to create the ultimate espresso machine. It was purpose built with the very best in traditional craftsmanship and technical knowledge, all to reflect the commercial machine experience at home.
The boiler with heavy end plates and a capacity of 1.8 litres has been matched to the thermosyphon system allowing the balance of the espresso machine which enables the ability to texture perfect milk and optimizing perfect extraction temperature for the tastes and flavours of espresso, without delay.
The Giotto Cronometro is available in two versions, the V with a vibration pump and the R with a rotary pump. Both models come with a built in timer, enabling the user to dial their grind setting for optimum espresso flow and maintain quality control. This elegant and subtle timer becomes a mirror finish when not in use.
The Nitty Gritty:
- E61 style chrome plated brass group head is 4.05kg.
- Insulated wrapped boiler with 9mm brass end plates for enhanced thermal performance and stability.
- Lever activation for espresso.
- Giotto Cronometro V with vibration pump and will source water from internal water reservoir.
- Giotto Cronometro R with rotary pump and ability to source water from internal water reservoir or connect to mains water.
- Boiler pressure control via PID logic.
- Cool touch steam assembly.
- Built in shot timer.
- Adjustable legs to increase or decrease the height of the machine.
- 10amp/1200W element.
- 2.5L water reservoir.
- 1.8L boiler.
- Giotto Cronometro V Weight 25.4kg.
- W 27.4cm x D 42.5cm x 40 cm.
- Giotto Cronometro R Weight 30.2kg.
- W 28cm x D 42.5cm x H 40cm.