SC University Introduction to Specialty Coffee
$150.00 – $600.00
SC University’s Introduction to Specialty Coffee is the start of your coffee journey. This group course is a hands-on, practical course. On the day of the course, you’ll receive a workbook containing coffee theory – this is for you to read at your leisure on completion of the course. This course is recommended for beginners or for those wanting a refresher in coffee making.
See below for further information and details about this course.
Wednesday 27th October 3.00 pm, Wednesday 3rd November 3.00 pm, Wednesday 10th November 3.00 pm, Wednesday 17th November 3.00 pm, Wednesday 24th November 3.00 pm, Wednesday 1st December 3.00 pm, Wednesday 8th December 3.00 pm
|No. of People||
1, 2, 3, 4
What you can expect to learn:-
- The history of coffee.
- Dosing the coffee basket.
- The rules of espresso extraction, the science behind extraction, volumetric and timing of extraction.
- Extracting a coffee shot.
- Advanced milk texturing techniques.
- Specialty coffee menu including traditional coffees.
- Grinder adjustment for beginners.
- Cleaning the espresso machine.
Duration: 2 hours.
Location: 54 Bailey Crescent, Southport.
Maximum number of people: 4.
Comfortable, closed in shoes must be worn by participants.
An Introduction to Specialty Coffee Certificate will be issued on completion.