SC University Introduction to Specialty Coffee
$150.00 – $600.00
SC University’s Introduction to Specialty Coffee is the start of your coffee journey. This group course is a hands-on, practical course. On the day of the course, you’ll receive a workbook containing coffee theory – this is for you to read at your leisure on completion of the course. This course is recommended for beginners or for those wanting a refresher in coffee making.
See below for further information and details about this course.
Wednesday 8th December 3.00 pm, Wednesday 12th January 3.00 pm, Wednesday 19th January 3.00 pm
|No. of People||
1, 2, 3, 4
What you can expect to learn:-
- The history of coffee.
- Dosing the coffee basket.
- The rules of espresso extraction, the science behind extraction, volumetric and timing of extraction.
- Extracting a coffee shot.
- Advanced milk texturing techniques.
- Specialty coffee menu including traditional coffees.
- Grinder adjustment for beginners.
- Cleaning the espresso machine.
Duration: 2 hours.
Location: 54 Bailey Crescent, Southport.
Maximum number of people: 4.
Comfortable, closed in shoes must be worn by participants.
An Introduction to Specialty Coffee Certificate will be issued on completion.